Toastmasters Club is designed to empower you to become an effective communicator and leader in business or professional, personal and community life.
Toastmasters can help you:
- develop self-confidence when speaking in public,
- give effective presentations to all types of audiences,
- speak off the cuff on a variety of topics
Why Join Toastmasters?
- You will learn in a club environment, amongst friends
- You will receive ongoing feedback and encouragement
- Find out why others joined Toastmasters by reading their personal stories below.
In your working life, you’ll be able to:
- hone your management skills
- work better with your colleagues and customers
- develop and present ideas clearly
In your personal life, you’ll be able to:
- offer constructive criticism
- accept criticism more objectively
- conduct effective meetings
You’ll enjoy the fellowship of Toastmasters as you learn how to:
- research, prepare and deliver speeches on a wide variety of topics
- design and use visual aids to enhance your message
- host and speak at family and social occasions